This website was created by Jacqueline Crosby, New Jersey lawyer, writer and social justice advocate.
Legalocities envisions a world where everyone has equal access to the legal information, resources and support needed to solve problems and improve their lives.
This vision includes a holistic and integrated legal system where procedural, social and moral justice combine with non-legal disciplines to serve the highest interests of both the individual as well as the collective.
Our mission in service of this vision is to empower the public with knowledge by serving as a clearinghouse for legal information as well as raising awareness of social justice issues in the form of articles, podcasts, videos and links to helpful online resources.
In service of our Vision and Mission, Legalocities is guided by the following values:
- Optimism and Inspired Action – Believing in positive possibilities is the necessary first step in finding a solution to any problem.
- Learning and Education – Knowledge is power and is essential to surviving and thriving.
- Cooperation and Collaboration – More can be accomplished when people join forces and work together.
- Creativity and Innovation – Progress and positive change require exploring the unknown.
“I believe in the possibility of positive individual and societal change through education, creative thinking and cooperation.”
– Jacqueline Crosby, Esquire
Search our site for blog articles, state specific resources, federal government agencies and laws, government watchdog groups, civil rights organizations, legal information and assistance agencies, as well as legal research databases.